en - Re: [sympa-users] Global Blacklist Scenario

  • From: "Matteo Mazzoni" <address@concealed>
  • To: "Serge Aumont" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Global Blacklist Scenario
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 13:47:31 +0200

The gloabal blacklist is now working: people subscripted to 'blacklisted' list cannot be subscripted elsewhere.
Yet I've got another question:
how to automatically unsubscribe people whose name is already in other lists?

I've looked at TASK documentation but didn't understand how to create my own script

Thank you in advance

Matteo