en - [sympa-users] Global Blacklist Scenario

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Global Blacklist Scenario
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 13:03:51 +0200

Hello, I'm trying to make a scenario rule that prevent adding certain users to
all the lists running on my machine.
The idea is this:

a) create a list, called 'blacklisted' that includes certain blacklisted
addresses.

b) define a global scenario like that

title.gettex Global Blacklis

# no checks on list 'blacklisted'
equal([list], 'blacklisted') smime,smtp,md5 -> do_it

# if the email I'm about to add is already subscribed to 'blacklisted',
reject it
is_subscriber('blacklisted',[subscriber->email]) smime,smtp,md5 -> reject

c) save the rule as include.add.header

Somehow it doesn't seem to work, and I have no idea how to debug scenarios.

Any suggestion?

Thank you in advance

Matteo