en - [sympa-users] Repeated Re

  • From: jpff <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Repeated Re
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 10:54:59 +0100

I am getting a lot of flac from my list members, especially a blind
user, about the way in which sympa adds re: to subjects even if it is
already present. This give rise to monstrosities like
Subject: Re: [Csnd] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [LAU] building csound from source -
OOps/remote.c:70: error: storage size of 'ifr' isn't known
and worse.
I think this is version 5.3.2 (I am a list owner not sysadmin)

Also, as a list owner the continual slew of messages saying that the
bounce rate is over 1% is adding considerable burden to me. Can that
number be changed? When we used ezmlm I never had any troubles with
dealing with bounces, while sympa is very invasive
==John ffitch