en - [sympa-users] Sympa, Postfix, aliases and postalias

  • From: Chris Hastie <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Sympa, Postfix, aliases and postalias
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 08:18:48 +0100

I'm just setting up a new sympa installation with Postfix as the MTA. I
have a similar installation (with an older version of Sympa) which has
been working fine for years. But I can't remember how I got alias
management to work. The old installation seems to happily run postalias
after changing /etc/mail/sympa_aliases, but the new one doesn't and I
can't see an obvious config parameter to persuade it to. Any hints?

Thanks
Chris