en - Re: [sympa-users] Sympa actions (e.g. do_it, reject etc)

  • From: Serge Aumont <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Sympa actions (e.g. do_it, reject etc)
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 07:53:45 +0200

address@concealed a écrit :
Hi,

I'm currently writing my own custom conditions within sympa and am wondering
if
it is at all possible to write your own actions as well.
All the documentation I have read appears to only mention do_it, reject,
request_auth, owner, editor, editorkey and listmaster. Is it possible to write
your own?
No, it's not possible. You can create new custom_condition (writting some perl script) but relevant action is just key word. We are thinking now to introduce plugins in Sympa. We would be pleased to hear about your needs before we define how Sympa will deal with plugins.

Serge Aumont