en - Re: [sympa-users] Whitelisting sympa users in postfix

  • From: Dallas Wisehaupt <address@concealed>
  • To: Russ Kepler <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Whitelisting sympa users in postfix
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 09:32:28 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Russ,

I don't think this would be straightforward, but you may be able to use
an check_sender_access restriction before your RBL checks. You can have
check sender_access reference any type of type:table including ones
backed by mysql. I'd suggest taking a look at the following:
http://www.postfix.org/DATABASE_README.html
http://www.postfix.org/mysql_table.5.html
http://www.postfix.org/access.5.html

I wouldn't say 100% that this would work but it at least looks
promising.

In addition, you might get a better answer from the postfix mailing
list since this is really a postfix configuration issue.

Dallas