en - Re: [sympa-users] Whitelisting sympa users in postfix

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Russ Kepler <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Whitelisting sympa users in postfix
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 09:11:10 +0100

The problem is that Sympa processes mails handled to him by your MTA. Consequently, if your MTA rejects a mail during the SMTP session, Sympa will never find it in its spools, and won't be able to aplly its authorization scenarios to it.
However, if you use an antispam software, you can build scenario based on the SMTP headers written in the message by this software. See the authorization scenarios :
https://www.sympa.org/dev-manual/authorization-scenarios#rules_specifications

Regards,