en - Re: [sympa-users] Bounce score always zero?

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Paul Borghese <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Bounce score always zero?
  • Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 15:00:50 +0100

Yes, that's due to the bounce score computing method.
You will have all the details here :
https://www.sympa.org/manual/bounces#bounce_management

Roughly, the bounce score stays to zero untils the bouncer reaches (and keeps) a reasonnable number of bounces when compared to the list's traffic and your own settings.
This "zero" values confuses a lot of people, and we are considering to change it to a message like "bounces activity not relevant yet".

Regards,

Paul Borghese a écrit :
Any ideas as to why the bounce score on my bouncing users is always zero.
Even after a few hundred bounces?

Paul

--
David Verdin