en - [sympa-users] multi robots problem - still waiting

  • From: Tomasz Brzezina <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] multi robots problem - still waiting
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 15:19:12 +0100

Please help me....

I run one robot server and it works perfectly. Now I try to run it in multi
domain mode. So i made 4 subdirectories in etc directory with robot.conf and 4
in expl directory. I moved old lists from expl dir into correct sub dir and it
works again (as in one domain mode) but :

- SYMPA doesn't recognize robot listmasters (only superlistmaster definied in
sympa.conf)
- I define four robots and superlistmaster see only THREE...
- there's no way to define list different than one definied in sympa.conf

sympa DOES see robot.conf, because when i change wwsympa_url in one of
subdirectories, link has been changed.

any ideas?