en - [sympa-users] What does this do: Subscriber information > Visibility : conceal/noconceal

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] What does this do: Subscriber information > Visibility : conceal/noconceal
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 17:43:18 +0100

Hi All,

The help button under Edit List Config: Sending/Reception > Subscription
profile (default_user_options) says this "Visibility of the subscriber with
the
REVIEW command."

But when I do a "REVIEW listname" I still get the whole list returned
(including subscribers that have "conceal" attribute). Have I mis-understood
what this is for?

Thanks for your time!
Jason