en - Re: [sympa-users] What does this do: Subscriber information > Visibility

  • From: Serge Aumont <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] What does this do: Subscriber information > Visibility
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 18:47:11 +0100

address@concealed wrote:

Hi All,

The help button under Edit List Config: Sending/Reception > Subscription
profile (default_user_options) says this "Visibility of the subscriber with
the
REVIEW command."

But when I do a "REVIEW listname" I still get the whole list returned
(including subscribers that have "conceal" attribute). Have I mis-understood
what this is for?

That's because you are listmaster or list owner. In such case it ismandatory to see all subscribers because you have to manage subscribers. This parameteris nearly deprecated because now a day "review" is not open to anyone else then list owner.

Regards
Serge