en - Re: [sympa-users] Call for help improve Sympa state in Debian if

  • From: Olivier Berger <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: Stefan Hornburg <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Call for help improve Sympa state in Debian if
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 14:36:23 +0100

Hi.

Still on the suject of Sympa with Oracle, I have made progress.

But first, is there some documentation on how to install sympa (latest)
over PostGreSQL 8.3 ? All I could find was rather sparse in
http://www.sympa.org/manual/database#creating_a_sympa_database

Anyway, even though it may not be fully functional, I found a workaround
for the bug, and provided a patch
(http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=440109#27)... maybe
some of you Debian users may be so kind as to test it ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,

--
Olivier BERGER <address@concealed> (*NEW ADDRESS*)