en - Re: [sympa-users] Problem with replies

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Micah Anderson <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Problem with replies
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 12:17:14 +0100

Sorry for the late answer.

This is part of the problem exposed int this bug report: http://sourcesup.cru.fr/tracker/?func=detail&group_id=23&aid=1044&atid=170

As you can see, we fixed it. However, as we fixed it in october 2007, it was not available in the 5.3.3 but in the 5.3.4.
If you don't want to install the 5.3.4, you can find the patch to the 5.3.3 here:

http://sourcesup.cru.fr/viewvc/viewvc/trunk/src/List.pm?r1=4632&r2=4634

Regards,

Micah Anderson a écrit :
We've been getting similar complaints, the "Re:" gets put after the
[listname], I assumed it was contained in a template somewhere, and I
haven't had the time to look for it.

micah

* address@concealed <address@concealed> [080103 13:09]:
Hi,

I'm managing a Sympa 5.3.3 installation. Since the last upgrade, my users are
complaining about the fact that the subjects get mixed-up. An example:

First mail of a thread: Demo
The mail comes from Sympa as: [Test] Demo
A user replies to the mail with subject: Re: [Test] Demo
and the mail comes from the list as: [Test] Re: Demo
A second reply with subject: Re: [Test] Re: Demo
will come from the list as: [Test] Re: Re: Demo
and so on...

I took a look in the archives, didn't find anything. And didn't find anything
in the config files.

I'm surely missing something, but what?

Christian...

--