en - [sympa-users] Problem with replies

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Problem with replies
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 21:21:45 +0100

Hi,

I'm managing a Sympa 5.3.3 installation. Since the last upgrade, my users are
complaining about the fact that the subjects get mixed-up. An example:

First mail of a thread: Demo
The mail comes from Sympa as: [Test] Demo
A user replies to the mail with subject: Re: [Test] Demo
and the mail comes from the list as: [Test] Re: Demo
A second reply with subject: Re: [Test] Re: Demo
will come from the list as: [Test] Re: Re: Demo
and so on...

I took a look in the archives, didn't find anything. And didn't find anything
in the config files.

I'm surely missing something, but what?

Christian...