en - Re: [sympa-users] Bouncers not recieving a bounce score

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Bret Baptist <address@concealed>
  • Cc: sympa-users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Bouncers not recieving a bounce score
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 10:33:00 +0200

Well, you have a typo in "monthly" (h missing) but I doubt this is the core of your problem : normally, a subscriber bounce rate is updated as soon as a bounce is returned.
Are you sure your bounced daemon is running ?
Did you set your aliases so that bouncing messages are redirected to bouncequeue ?

Regards,

Bret Baptist a écrit :
I am trying to get the automatic list removal for bouncers set up. I have added the following settings to sympa.conf and restarted it, however I am still getting a bounce score of 0 for bouncing users. Any ideas?

eval_bouncers_task daily
process_bouncers_task montly
minimum_bouncing_count 2
minimum_bouncing_period 10