en - Re: [sympa-users] Bouncers not recieving a bounce score

  • From: Bret Baptist <address@concealed>
  • To: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • Cc: sympa-users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Bouncers not recieving a bounce score
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 08:43:04 -0500

On Wednesday 24 October 2007 3:33:00 am you wrote:
> Well, you have a typo in "monthly" (h missing)

Yeah, it is spelled correctly in my sympa.com.

> but I doubt this is the
> core of your problem : normally, a subscriber bounce rate is updated as
> soon as a bounce is returned.
> Are you sure your bounced daemon is running ?

I checked that, and it appears to be:
17953 ? S 0:01 /usr/bin/perl /home/sympa/bin/bounced.pl
I am assuming this is the bounced daemon.

> Did you set your aliases so that bouncing messages are redirected to
> bouncequeue ?

This is what I have in the sympa_aliases right now.
listname-owner: "| /home/sympa/bin/bouncequeue address@concealed"

> Regards,

Thanks for your help.

Bret.

--
Bret Baptist
Senior Network Administrator

Providing Internet Services since 1995
Web Development ~ Search Engine Marketing ~ Web Analytics
Network Security ~ On Demand Tech Support ~ E-Mail Marketing