en - [sympa-users] Re: Re: upgraded to 5.3.3 and some lists are unable to unsubscribe users

  • From: Adam Bernstein <address@concealed>
  • To: Chris Peck <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: Re: upgraded to 5.3.3 and some lists are unable to unsubscribe users
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 23:56:55 -0700

Check the setting for the list's data source -- it sounds like these ones need to be set to "include2" and aren't, like they're maybe set to "include" instead. I forget or have lost track of whether that's supposed to happen automatically in the upgrade or what, but you may need to do it manually.

ab

Chris Peck wrote:
One thing that I have just noticed - with a different list having the same issue. The owner of this list added a couple of people since the upgrade, when I look at the Review Subscribers page I see the new users have a value of "subscribed" in the Sources column - the ones that were converted over do not. The new ones alos have the checkbox that allows removal, the others do not.
-chris