en - [sympa-users] Re: can't find the webinterface

  • From: Wolfgang Sarp <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: can't find the webinterface
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 10:55:58 +0200

Olivier Salaün - CRU schrieb am 26.03.2007 10:46:

We're not aware of how far the Debian package helps you to setup the Sympa mailing list service. However, note that there's a more recent version of Sympa that is distributed as a Debian package :

yes, I know.

You can create a list from the command line, but a) it requires a 5.x version of Sympa b) list creation is much easier via the web interface.

When I try to install the 5.2.3 debian package, I get the following message:

E: This installation run will require temporarily removing the essential
package e2fsprogs due to a Conflicts/Pre-Depends loop. This is often
bad, but if you really want to do it, activate the APT::Force-LoopBreak
option.
E: Internal Error, Could not early remove e2fsprogs

Doesn't sound good to me...
It's a working server with a couple of domains on it and I don't want to kill it.

Wolfgang