en - [sympa-users] can't find the webinterface

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] can't find the webinterface
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 11:04:15 +0100

Hi all,

I installed Sympia 4.1.5 on a debian system and answered "yes" to the wwsympa
question.
I can send mails to sympa and receive answers (e.g. for help), so sympa is
running, but I can't find the web interface at all.
No changes were made during installation to the httpd.conf...

Is there a way to create a new mailing list without using the web interface?
I have root access to the server, so editing configuration files directly is
no
problem, but wich file and where can I find it?

Thanks,

Wolfgang