en - [sympa-users] sympa web interface and languages

  • From: Andreas Speck at WRI <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] sympa web interface and languages
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 13:24:34 +0000

Hi all,
we have a multilingual website (presently English, French, Spanish, German
-
protentially Russian), and use sympa for our email list. The default language
for sympa is English.
We would like to be able to link to the web interface of sympa in the
specific
language - and not just to the English version. How do we do that? Do we need
to pass on parameters, set a cookie, or what?

Thanks,
Andreas
--
Andreas Speck at War Resisters' International
Conscientious Objection Campaigning Worker

Support War Resisters' International! Donate today!
Online: http://wri-irg.org/en/donate-en.htm