en - [sympa-users] Re: Re: Sympa 5.2.3 and tasks

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Francis Lachapelle <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: Re: Sympa 5.2.3 and tasks
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 11:57:53 +0100

Francis Lachapelle wrote:
On 16/11/06 07:26 AM, Olivier Salaün - CRU wrote:

Strange : we had such behaviors in older versions of Sympa but the
problem has been fixed  2 years ago.

Can you try removing all the sync_include tasks and see if the
task_manager does recreate them. If so, please send the corresponding
log entries + a few list config files.

Jeff Abbott wrote:

On our Sympa 5.2.3 test machine that I've been working with, I notice
that there are sync_include tasks for every list, even those without
any external data sources defined.  Is this normal?  Our production
5.1 installation doesn't seem to do this, as there are only
sync_include tasks in the Sympa task spool directory for lists that
have additional data sources, and so I'm trying to determine if I've
configured something incorrectly.

Is the problem fixed in the latest version of Sympa? I also do
experience the problem reported by Jeff with version 5.2.3.

I dig a bit in the code and found that the function
"has_include_data_source" from List.pm always return 1 because
$self->{'admin'}{'owner_include'} is always defined (as a reference to
empty array -- and I don't know where it has been defined).

Thanks for helping us to identify the problem, Francis.

We've fixed this problem in both stable and development CVS branches : http://sourcesup.cru.fr/cgi/viewcvs.cgi/sympa/src/List.pm?r1=1.638.2.14&r2=1.638.2.15&makepatch=1&diff_format=u