en - [sympa-users] Instantiating a family with multiple owner_include causes error

  • From: Thomas Berry <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Instantiating a family with multiple owner_include causes error
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 11:46:55 -0800

Release: Sympa 5.2.3
Platform: RedHat Enterprise 4

I created a family XML file with multiple owner_include to import both the owners designated in an LDAP group entry
owners *and* an LDAP group entry representing additional list owners (i.e. operations personnel). When instantiating
the family, I get an error that indicates each list "has got no owner defined" and "list is set in status
error_config."

Both owner_include definitions contain multiple="1" as instructed.

If I modify the family XML, and limit the owner_include to either one or the other definition without multiple="1"
the list instantiation is performed without error.

As soon as I add both owner_include definitions with the prerequisite multiple="1", the list instantiation
process fails with the error mentioned above.

  • [sympa-users] Instantiating a family with multiple owner_include causes error, Thomas Berry, 01/24/2007