en - [sympa-users] Re: Re: Sympa 5.2.3 and tasks

  • From: Francis Lachapelle <address@concealed>
  • To: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: Re: Sympa 5.2.3 and tasks
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 16:55:51 -0500

Hi Oliver

On 16/11/06 07:26 AM, Olivier Salaün - CRU wrote:

> Strange : we had such behaviors in older versions of Sympa but the
> problem has been fixed 2 years ago.
>
> Can you try removing all the sync_include tasks and see if the
> task_manager does recreate them. If so, please send the corresponding
> log entries + a few list config files.
>
> Jeff Abbott wrote:
>> On our Sympa 5.2.3 test machine that I've been working with, I notice
>> that there are sync_include tasks for every list, even those without
>> any external data sources defined. Is this normal? Our production
>> 5.1 installation doesn't seem to do this, as there are only
>> sync_include tasks in the Sympa task spool directory for lists that
>> have additional data sources, and so I'm trying to determine if I've
>> configured something incorrectly.

Is the problem fixed in the latest version of Sympa? I also do
experience the problem reported by Jeff with version 5.2.3.

I dig a bit in the code and found that the function
"has_include_data_source" from List.pm always return 1 because
$self->{'admin'}{'owner_include'} is always defined (as a reference to
empty array -- and I don't know where it has been defined).

Hope this helps .. !

Thanks,

Francis

--