en - [sympa-users] Sympa list config for another application

  • From: Steven Peterson <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Sympa list config for another application
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 17:05:09 +0100

We are interested in getting more of the list config information from SYMPA
into another application than is supplied in the SOAP interface. Rather than
add the additional fields to the SOAP interface, we are thinking a simpler
approach might be to use TT2 to generate an XML document rather than a web
page, when certain keys are in the URL.

The other application could simply call the url with an appended ?xml
parameter
and appropriate cookies, which hopefully would not interfere with wwsympa's
processing, but which could be used to branch to an XML producing template
from
the main.tt2 template.

Is there a way to get the original url (like the request_uri environment
parameter) from a tt2 template? Is there a better way to do this?

- Steve

  • [sympa-users] Sympa list config for another application, Steven Peterson, 01/23/2007