en - [sympa-users] Re: Sympa with qmail, vpopmail and mysql - aliases?

  • From: Nick Holden <address@concealed>
  • To: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: Sympa with qmail, vpopmail and mysql - aliases?
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 18:08:56 +0000

Hi Olivier,

It's not LDAP. It's system aliases for the list addresses. It is simply
an alternative means of storing what would otherwise be in
qmail's .qmail-username alias files, in themselves an alternative to
sendmail's alias file.

I think what's needed is an alternative to alias_manager.pl script.
Presumably there must be other sympa users who are using qmail instead
of sendmail, and therefore need an alias_manager.pl script which
creates .qmail-listname files? This is one step on from that.

Nick