en - [sympa-users] Re: Sympa with qmail, vpopmail and mysql - aliases?

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Nick Holden <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: Sympa with qmail, vpopmail and mysql - aliases?
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 10:01:20 +0100

Hi Nick,

We never heard of such mysql-enabled alias manager.
If you wish to contribute, I suggest you work on generalizing the testldap.pl script that is distributed with Sympa, to make it mysql aware. Base your work on the latest CVS version of it.

Nick Holden wrote:
Has anyone written a replacement script to generate aliases for lists when
the mail is handled by qmail and vpopmail using MySQL databases to
store the aliases, i.e. using the valias table?

I figure it ought to be straightforward to do so, but I don't want to
re-invent someone else's wheel...