en - [sympa-users] Re: Sympa with qmail, vpopmail and mysql - aliases?

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: Nick Holden <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: Sympa with qmail, vpopmail and mysql - aliases?
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 10:24:59 +0100

Nick Holden wrote:
Hi all,

Has anyone written a replacement script to generate aliases for lists
when the mail is handled by qmail and vpopmail using MySQL databases to
store the aliases, i.e. using the valias table?

I figure it ought to be straightforward to do so, but I don't want to
re-invent someone else's wheel...

I checked the contribution page http://www.sympa.org/wiki/contribs/index#ldap_based_alias_management and i didn't find it.

You are welcome to add such script in the crontrib section using the wiki edit feature.

Serge Aumont