en - [sympa-users] Re: Re: Re: Sympa and SpamAssassin

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: Andreas Speck <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: Re: Re: Sympa and SpamAssassin
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 10:35:57 +0100

Andreas Speck wrote:
Hi Serge,
good tip.

I assume you also need to change the scenari as described in "How to moderate/reject suspected Spam messages ?" at http://www.sympa.org/wiki/faq/tips_and_howto

We get lots of messages (spam) send to listmaster and/or <listname>-subscribe, <listname>-unsubscribe . Which scenari do we need to adapt/change, so that those spam messages get quietly discarded?
Messages sent to list owner and list editor are not controlled by scenario but always forwarded. Your request is a valid feature request I added to sympa bugtracker.

Serge