en - [sympa-users] Re: Re: Sympa and SpamAssassin

  • From: Andreas Speck <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: Re: Sympa and SpamAssassin
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 16:36:12 +0000

Hi Serge,
good tip.

I assume you also need to change the scenari as described in "How to moderate/reject suspected Spam messages ?" at http://www.sympa.org/wiki/faq/tips_and_howto

We get lots of messages (spam) send to listmaster and/or <listname>-subscribe, <listname>-unsubscribe . Which scenari do we need to adapt/change, so that those spam messages get quietly discarded?

Thanks,
Andreas

Serge Aumont wrote:
Héctor Garcia Peris a écrit :
Hello,

I have installed Sympa 4.1.2 and SpamAssassin 2.64 in my server. I have a lot of lists that are moderated by me. The problem is that arrives a lot of spam messages but in the server configuration spamassassin only works when a message arrives to a mailbox via the procmail filter. As the list aliases are in the form:

mylist: "|/home/sympa/bin/queue address@concealed"
mylist-request: "|/home/sympa/bin/queue address@concealed"
mylist-editor: "|/home/sympa/bin/queue address@concealed"
mylist-owner: "|/home/sympa/bin/bouncequeue address@concealed