en - [sympa-users] Sympa and SpamAssassin

  • From: Héctor Garcia Peris <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Sympa and SpamAssassin
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 12:21:31 +0100

Hello,

I have installed Sympa 4.1.2 and SpamAssassin 2.64 in my server. I have a lot of lists that are moderated by me. The problem is that arrives a lot of spam messages but in the server configuration spamassassin only works when a message arrives to a mailbox via the procmail filter. As the list aliases are in the form:

mylist: "|/home/sympa/bin/queue address@concealed"
mylist-request: "|/home/sympa/bin/queue address@concealed"
mylist-editor: "|/home/sympa/bin/queue address@concealed"
mylist-owner: "|/home/sympa/bin/bouncequeue address@concealed
mylist-subscribe: "|/home/sympa/bin/queue
address@concealed"