en - [sympa-users] Archiving and deliverying options...

  • From: Marco Gaiarin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Archiving and deliverying options...
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 17:57:32 +0100

We are evaluating now moving away from an old an highly customized
installation of smartlist to sympa, but there's something we need that
cannot effort.

For now we need, simply, to archive messages as clean as possible (with
all the headers) but resend the message to subscribers after some
header munging, most notably Received: headers.

The first are needed for some sort of legal/forensic analisys, the
latter are needed because many MTA store any sort of valuable
information in headers that will be better to hide.

Sympa can do this? Someone can point me into the right doc link? ;-)

--
Il Re di Spagna fece vela, verso l'isola incantata
pero` quell'isola non c'era,