en - [sympa-users] Re: Sympa 5.2.3 and tasks

  • From: "Patrick von der Hagen" <address@concealed>
  • To: "Jeff Abbott" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: Sympa 5.2.3 and tasks
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 11:46:28 +0100

Am Montag, den 13.11.2006, 11:46 -0500 schrieb Jeff Abbott:
[...]
> On our Sympa 5.2.3 test machine that I've been working with, I notice
> that there are sync_include tasks for every list, even those without
> any external data sources defined. Is this normal? Our production
I'd like to confirm that I see the same behaviour at my 5.2.3
installation and have not seen it with earlier releases (skipped 5.2.2,
though).

It puts a higher load on my MySQL-server, but currently that's no
problem. However, some listowners are confused since the "Last
update"-column in "Review members" now always shows the current date,
though the subscribers have not been touched for months.

Looks like 5.2.3 causes some issues with my topics-configuration, too.
I now have to manually tag and approve messages which have been
processed automatically before. Strange. Can anybody confirm?

--
CU,
Patrick.