en - Re: [sympa-users] another archive problem

  • From: Miles Fidelman <address@concealed>
  • To: Sylvain Amrani <address@concealed>
  • Cc: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] another archive problem
  • Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 07:50:02 -0400

Sylvain Amrani wrote:
Miles Fidelman a écrit :
Hi Olivier,

Actually, the version of 5.2.2 I downloaded a few days ago, was
running wwsympa.fcgi rev 1.652.2.09.

I tried just downloading the .11 version from the CVS, but it doesn't
seem to want to run. I got this from Apache:

[Tue Oct 03 20:12:20 2006] [warn] FastCGI: server
"/home/sympa/bin/wwsympa.fcgi" has failed to remain running for 30
seconds given 3 attempts, its restart interval has been backed off to
600 seconds

Are there any dependencies that have also changed that also need to be
updated?

Or... is there an easier way to update to the latest version of the
stable branch (e.g., has the tared up version been updated to include
this rev of wwsympa.fcgi?).

No other apache error log (just before) ?

What's the sympa log saying ?
The only thing I see in the sympa log at near the same timestamp is:
Oct 3 20:07:55 server1 wwsympa[3349]: Exiting because /home/sympa/bin/wwsympa.fcgi has changed since fastcgi server started

But I think that was between when I installed the new version and when I restarted sympa and apache.

Miles