en - Re: [sympa-users] another archive problem

  • From: Miles Fidelman <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] another archive problem
  • Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 11:44:24 -0400

Sylvain Amrani wrote:
Miles Fidelman a écrit :
Folks,

5.2.1 had a problem reading archive messages.

I applied the patch suggested on this list, which worked.

Just upgraded to 5.2.2, and everything continues to work.

But... one of my users discovered another archive bug, in 5.2.1, which
seems
to still be there.

- going to the archive page for a list works just fine
- clicking on a message (now) brings up the message properly
but....
- clicking on any of the boxes to retrieve a specific month's
archives, yields the error:
the file "" is of type application/octet-stream (Binary File) ..what
should <browser> do with this file?

Anybody else see this?
Miles
Yep! I get the same empty page.