en - Re: [sympa-users] Sympa 5 on Debian Sarge?

  • From: Johann Spies <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Sympa 5 on Debian Sarge?
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 15:12:17 +0200

On Wed, Aug 23, 2006 at 08:08:37AM -0400, Miles Fidelman wrote:

> Can anybody who's installed Sympa 4 or 5 on Debian Sarge comment on
> stability of Sympa 5 on Sarge, things to watch out for during
> installation, and so forth?

I have recently installed 5.1.2-cvs.20060224 using a Debian Package but
this was not on the production server. It will be used as a
backup-server. So far I did not see any serious problems. Most of my
problems were the result of my lack of knowledge of Sympa and related to
upgrading from version 3.3. This mailing list helped me with that.

My next step will be to upgrade the production server. During that time
this backup-sympa-server will act as production server.

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies Telefoon: 021-808 4036

"For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain
salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, Who died for us,
that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live
together with him."
I Thessalonians 5:9,10