en - [sympa-users] rss channel

  • From: Redmond Militante <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] rss channel
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 17:48:16 -0500

Is the sympa rss channel enabled by default, or does wwsympa.conf need to be
edited in order to enable this functionality?

We're using sympa 4.1.5 on ubuntu - installed via apt-get. I noticed that
there is no 'rss' button in the lower left hand corner as there is in the web
admin interface for address@concealed.

Our instance of wwsympa is located at
http://tangerine/cgi-bin/sympa/wwsympa.fcgi

I tried going to
http://tangerine/cgi-bin/sympa/wwsympa.fcgi/rss/latest_arc/test?count=20&for=10

where 'test' is the name of one of our lists. I get a message that reads

latest_arc : unknown list
wrong_param

'test' is definitely a valid list. If someone could point me towards more
documentation re: the rss channel, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
R.
--
Redmond Militante / NSIT / The University of Chicago
PGP Public Key: <http://home.uchicago.edu/~rjm/pubkey.asc>