en - Re: [sympa-users] rss channel

  • From: Cefiar <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] rss channel
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 11:40:44 +1000

On Thursday 27 April 2006 08:48, Redmond Militante wrote:
> Is the sympa rss channel enabled by default, or does wwsympa.conf need to
> be edited in order to enable this functionality?
>
> We're using sympa 4.1.5 on ubuntu - installed via apt-get. I noticed that
> there is no 'rss' button in the lower left hand corner as there is in the
> web admin interface for address@concealed.

I'm pretty sure the rss feed stuff is 5.x functionality. Unfortunately I've
not seen any .deb packages for 5.x yet, from Ubuntu, Debian, or other
sources. If they're about somewhere, and preferably kept up to date security
wise, I'd be interested in hearing about them.

--
Stuart Young - aka Cefiar - address@concealed