en - Re: [sympa-users] sub topics question

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: Redmond Militante <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] sub topics question
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 09:08:41 +0200

Redmond Militante wrote:

One of our users has requested sub-sub-topics, as in

maintopic/subtopic/subsubtopic
title 3 Levels Deep

in our topics.conf file.

This doesn't seem to be supported. Are there any mods or plugins available
that would enable us to have this type of sub sub topic functionality?

No, it should not be difficult. If you do something, may be some folder/tree or fold/unfold javascript could be a pretty solution and we would be pleased to introduce such contrib in Sympa. And more : if you introduce online editing of topics.conf ;-)

Serge