en - Re: [sympa-users] problems with archives / parse error

  • From: Andreas at WRI - List email <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] problems with archives / parse error
  • Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 15:38:25 +0100

I'm using the original one (and made this sure) - we never customised it.

The logs say:
Apr 6 15:35:16 lists archived[29480]: Rebuilding $arc with
M2H_ADDRESSMODIFYCODE :
s|^([^@]+)@([^@]+)$|(dfc9aaf65a%hidden_head%dfc9aaf65a)$1(dfc9aaf65a%hidden_at%dfc9aaf65a)$2(dfc9aaf65a%hidden_end%dfc9aaf65a)|g
Apr 6 15:35:16 lists archived[29480]: Rebuilding
address@concealed archive completely

Then the mentioned error message, when I look at an archived message....

The old archives from our old sympa can be viewed without problems,
unless I rebuild them.

Andreas