en - [sympa-users] problems with archives / parse error

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] problems with archives / parse error
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 15:42:07 +0200

Hi all,
I'm moving a sympa installation, previously 5.1a, to a new server, and I'm
trying to install 5.2b . However, there is a problem, which is supposed to be
fixed in 5.2b, but maybe the installation is a bit messed up.

With NEW archives (or after rebuilding) I get the following error message when
clicking on a message to view it:

#--
Sympa could not deliver the requested page for the following reason :
file error - parse error - msg00000.html line 48: unexpected token
('(dfc9aaf65a%hidden_head) [% IF user.email == '(dfc9aaf65a%hidden_head %]

Please contact the listmaster.
#--

Does anyone have an idea how this can be solved? This is presently a major
obstacle for moving to our new server...

Andreas