en - Re: [sympa-users] Footer templates?

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Markus Schöb <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Footer templates?
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 10:46:20 +0100

Currently headers and footers in Sympa are not templates but "static" text files. We wish to turn them into templates in a near future.

Because the headers and footers are not templates yet, the search rules are not the standard ones and you can't define them at the family level or at the robot level. This will be fixed when we turn them into templates.

Markus Schöb wrote:

I have the same problem, as I'm creating all lists with help of family
instantiation. I could not find a way to have family header/footer templates.
(Best would be to have templates in tt2 format, like the family's config.tt2.)
Any hints would be appreciated.