en - Re: [sympa-users] international characters.

  • From: Jason Larson <address@concealed>
  • To: Olivier "Sala�n" <address@concealed>, Jan Johansson <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] international characters.
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 13:40:42 -0800 (PST)

Yes I could reproduce it at will.  The PW was correct because I printed it out to the sympa log and verified it in the email.  I put the debug level to 2 and the web interface pretty much stopped working.  At that point I configured the web interface to used fast cgi(much faster...) and now subscribing is working fine.  I don't get it, but I did nothing else to fix the problem.

Olivier Salaün <address@concealed> wrote:
It sounds like the characters encoding used for the web interface is not
correct.
How about all other Swedish strings in the web interface ? Do they
appear correctly in your web browser ?