en - Re: [sympa-users] international characters.

  • From: Chris Hastie <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] international characters.
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 19:52:01 +0000

On Wed, 7 Dec 2005, Jan Johansson <address@concealed> wrote
I tried to edit the "subscription message" for a list on a robot, but i get

Vlkommen till listan address@concealed

It should be

Välkommen till listan....

How can i insert such characters if "symply typing them" is not enough?

I'm guessing here, but have you looked at the source of the email? (Not actually easy to do with Outlook - you may need to find another MUA). Check that the Content-Transfer-Encoding: header is something other than 7bit and that the character set defined in the Content-Type: header is one that includes your missing characters. If not, you will need to explicitly set these headers in the template.
--
Chris Hastie