en - [sympa-users] What is the disk space usage for a 1000-2000 list system?

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] What is the disk space usage for a 1000-2000 list system?
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 10:47:08 -0400 (EDT)

If anybody out there has a Sympa installation with about 1-2K
worth of lists, I'd be curious, in round numbers, how much
disk space you're using for the entire Sympa installation,
both software and data.

Also any recommendations about partitioning Sympa files
would be of interest. For example, since archives can
take up a *lot* of space, depending upon the needs and
policies of the site, it would seem dedicating a partition
just to archives would make a lot of sense.

...BC

--
| Bill Costa |
| CIS/TCS -- 1 Leavitt Lane PHONE: +1-603-862-3056 | No good deed...
| University of New Hampshire | goes unpunished.
| Durham, NH 03824 USA |
| |
+-----------------[ http://pubpages.unh.edu/~wfc/ ]---+