en - [sympa-users] Anybody running Sympa on VMware?

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Anybody running Sympa on VMware?
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 10:37:24 -0400 (EDT)

Just curious, is anybody running Sympa on any flavor of
Linux on top of a VMware virtual machine?

That's what my friendly local neighborhood system admin
wants me to use for our first installation of Sympa. In
theory, with a beefy enough box and the virtual machine
configured correctly, it shouldn't make any difference at
all. But I'm just curious if there are other sites doing
this and what your experiences have been.

...BC

--
| Bill Costa |
| CIS/TCS -- 1 Leavitt Lane PHONE: +1-603-862-3056 | No good deed...
| University of New Hampshire | goes unpunished.
| Durham, NH 03824 USA |
| |
+-----------------[ http://pubpages.unh.edu/~wfc/ ]---+