en - Re: [sympa-users] problem displaying the language

  • From: Adam Bernstein <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] problem displaying the language
  • Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 09:44:54 -0700

> Here is a patch that should fix the problem :
> http://sourcesup.cru.fr/cgi/viewcvs.cgi/sympa/src/Language.pm?r1=1.40&r2=1.41&makepatch=1&diff_format=u

Well, I don't know if it fixed that problem, but it *did* make all the
"Failed to setlocale" errors that were clogging up my log (on FreeBSD,
also reported on Solaris) go away. There was no functionality problem
before, only these annoying errors. Now it's fine, although for some
reason "Italiano" shows up 4 times in the language selector instead of
once. Maybe I messed something up in creating the symlinks in the lang
directory....

ab