en - Re: [sympa-users] migrating sympa from http to https

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: François Patte <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] migrating sympa from http to https
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 17:38:20 +0200

That's strange because wwsympa always use relative links.
You can have a try rebuilding the web archives and see if things get better ("Sympa Admin" > "rebuild HTML archives")

François Patte wrote:

I had installed sympa on a http server and I wanted to migrate it to https.

I have changed the virtualhost declaration from httpd.conf to
/etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl.conf

Changed the location in /etc/sympa.conf.

Everything is working except the archives: all the links on the archives
pages refer to "http" and not "https". So archives are not readable.

[...)