en - [sympa-users] Message footer templat (was a link in the email to unsubscribe)

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: elijah <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Message footer templat (was a link in the email to unsubscribe)
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 12:04:55 +0200

We'd like to introduce this feature in away diiferent than the one suggested by Adam.
He proposed to add a message_footer.tpl that is used to initialize the list's message_footer file.

We'd much prefer a message_footer.tt2 that replaces the existing message_footer. This template could include list-specific variables, not subscriber-specific because of our bulk-emailer.

elijah wrote:

[...]

(2) you would have to set this footer for each list individually, because
there is no template expansion in the footer. address@concealed wrote a patch
for this, which i haven't tried.
http://listes.cru.fr/mantis/view_bug_page.php?f_id=0000371

i do hope that this feature can be given a high priority for future releases.