en - Re: [sympa-users] a link in the email to unsubscribe

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] a link in the email to unsubscribe
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 09:42:31 +0200

You can simply add this to the footer :
mailto:address@concealed?subject=SIG%20your-list
You can also start a REMIND process regularly to inform users that they are subscribed to the list.
As a listmaster you can also run a "REMIND *" command.

address@concealed wrote:
I am experimenting with sympa, it looks very powerful.

I am wondering if is possible, and in which way to have for example in the footer of any email going for a mailing list a link that permits users to unsubscribe quicly, if they want to.