en - [sympa-users] Users from a DB

  • From: Daniel Cortes <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Users from a DB
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 08:57:16 +0200

Hi everybody I have 2 questions about sympa.

First, I have a portal with a lot of groups of users, the information of users reside in a DB. I want to do every group has an email list. My idea was create an XML, and create a call in java that in every create group action in the portal, generates an XML with information for create the list of this group. My question is, can I create an XML and call ./sympa.pl --create_list ... , if sympa.pl is not stopped?What can I do?

Someone can tell me the differences between user_data_source? now I trying with include 1 but I don't know if this is my option if I have all the information of my users with DB (myql).
And can I select de owners and moderators by DB?

thks in advance